VP of Design, Partner
Ken pursued an education in Graphic Design and Illustration, graduating with a Bachelor's Degree in Studio Art in 2001. Now, after more than 20 years of working on the web, he has experienced the evolution of web design – from table-based layouts, to the web standards movement, to the responsive world of today.
Ken has helped create beautiful work for amazing clients including Stanford, The World Resources Institute, The Smithsonian, Colonial Williamsburg, and Habitat for Humanity. Ken has a gift for creating beautiful, intuitive design systems for even the most complex requirements, and his design capabilities are matched by a thorough understanding and ability in multiple front-end technologies.
- Component-based web design: Using Figma to create flexible and easy-to-implement designs
- Website Design Audits: Identifying Small Changes that Can Make a Huge Impact
- 6 Web Design Accessibility Issues and how to Avoid Them
- Connecting your physical space to your digital strategy and design
- Practical User Experience for the Web
- What to expect in the design process