At Your Disposal
We’re a team of 23 strategists, project managers, designers and engineers that love building digital products with organizations doing work that matters. We excel at communication and thrive on collaboration. We love helping clients tackle challenges big and small.
Designed for Humans
We’re a research, design and technology company that’s all about people. From human centered design and persona driven development to Agile methodology and high-touch collaboration, our process keeps humanity front-and-center. And it gets results. We build digital products that enrich and empower people all over the world.
Flexibility is a Virtue
From discrete strategy workshops and consulting engagements to redesign projects and ongoing support, our service offering is broad. We connect clients with members of our team in whatever way adds the most value.
Just the Right Size
At 23 strong, we’re big enough to take on any project we want and small enough to stay directly connected to the value of the work we are producing. We love the small agency feel and intend to keep it this way.
We’ve been using Drupal since way back in 2006 – version 4.7. From speaking at Drupal conferences internationally, to helping plan local Drupal events, to serving as track chairs at DrupalCon, to writing code for Drupal core and contrib, to providing Drupal trainings – we’re involved in Drupal in just about every way possible.
Runs with Agile
Our project management team is formally Scrum trained and committed to Agile. We organize sprints across multidisciplinary project teams and invite clients to participate at every step of the way. In addition to running client projects, our PMs often engage clients in management consulting engagements to help institute Agile practices for their organizations.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado
We deeply value the chemistry and productivity gained by diverse, full-stack teams collaborating closely together under one roof. And while our team is centrally located, we regularly collaborate with clients all across the globe with tools like Zoom, Slack and Basecamp – and of course the good ol'fashioned telephone. For in-person meetings, workshops and extended onsite work sessions, Denver has direct flights to virtually all metro destinations. We’re a hop, skip and a jump from just about anywhere.
We're hiring! See a list of open positions.
- Alan Sherry Back-end Developer
- Andy Bell Project Manager
- Brent Robbins Front-end Developer
- Chris Coughlan Director of Digital Strategy
- Eric Toupin Senior Developer
- Hannah Stuart Project Manager
- James Nettik Front-end Developer
- Joe Crespo Director of Accounts
- Joel Steidl Director, Engineering
- John Ferris Director of Front-End Engineering
- Justin Toupin CEO, Partner
- Kay Thayer Full-Stack Developer
- Ken Woodworth Vice President of Design, Partner
- Lydia Toupin Operations Manager
- Michaela Blackham Front-end Developer
- Nikki Barrese User Experience Architect
- Peter Weber Front-end Developer
- Roxy Koranda UX Designer
- Sally Shaughnessy Director of Project Management
- Travis Tomka Back-end Developer