As Senior Strategist, Kelsey brings a passion for co-creating experiences with complex stakeholder teams, intersectional communities, and creative problem-solvers.
Over the course of her career, she has used this passion to facilitate user research and strategy-led design across industries, including but not limited to government, institutional research, healthcare, urban-scale development, and more. Across a broad range of project types, Kelsey connects mission-driven organizations to their user needs, amplifying the power of data, storytelling, and design to drive impact.
Outside of work, Kelsey can typically be found hiking with her dog, creating textile arts, or reading as many books as she can.
- Component-driven Website Redesigns: Planning Flexible Authoring Toolkits
- Bridging User Research to Information Architecture
- Navigating With Data - Insights and Blind Spots in Website User Analytics
- Preparing for Impact - Questions to Ask When Planning Your Website Redesign
- Connecting your physical space to your digital strategy and design