Justin is CEO and founding partner at Aten. He started the company back in 2000 with a passion for technology and communications, a desire to do meaningful work, and an aspiration to help build a place where people love what they do.
Justin speaks publicly on occasion about design and development process, working with clients, and the business of running a design company. He is a co-maintainer for several Drupal projects, including Mercury Editor, a drag-and-drop publishing tool and OpenAid, the Drupal distribution for marketing non-profit programs.
Webinars hosted by Justin
- What’s new with Mercury Editor, the drag-and-drop Drupal publisher
- Made for Marketers: Drag-and-drop Drupal Publishing with Mercury Editor
- Mercury Editor: Effortless Drag-and-Drop Publishing for Drupal
- Implementing Layout Paragraphs: How to Install & Configure the Module for Your Drupal Site
- Mercury Editor: Effortless, Drag-and-drop Publishing for Drupal
- Codeless, Drag-and-Drop Editing in Drupal
- Live from DrupalCon: Beautiful, Effortless Landing Pages with Drupal
- Flexible Drag-and-Drop Authoring for Drupal
- Powerful Authoring in Drupal