We're looking for a talented UI/Interactive designer
If you, or someone you know, is an awesome user experience/interactive designer, and is interested in working on exciting projects for awesome clients with an excellent team, take a look at our job post and get in touch!
Aten Design Group is seeking a talented interactive designer to join our team in Denver, CO. In addition to designing beautiful interfaces, we're looking for someone who will write interesting stuff on our blog, contribute to the design process, help shape the office culture, go to workshops and conferences, present at workshops and conferences, bike to work when it's sunny, hit up the slopes on powder days, and drink their share of the coffee.
What we need
We're looking for a designer who will help architect, design, and implement rich user experiences. You should care A LOT about UX and be obsessive about the quality of your work. We value standards (web standards, coding standards, etc.) and strong collaboration practices (source code control, good communication, team-mindedness).
You'll need to have experience and/or training in design. Specifically, you'll need:
- A compelling portfolio, first and foremost
- Solid understanding of typography
- Experience designing with grid systems
- Experience designing large, complex websites
- Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Solid HTML5/CSS3 capabilities
- Experience with SASS/LESS a plus
- Experience interacting with backend technologies a huge plus
- Understanding of source code control (GIT, SVN, CVS, etc.) a huge plus
Now a bit about us
Aten Design Group is a small design company doing big work. We've been around for more than ten years, but still have the energy of a start-up. Everyone who works here has a say in the process. We strongly value a 40 hour work week, but stay late occasionally when we need to. We value people and process, not just product.
Some of the benefits of working with Aten
- Competitive pay
- Full health benefits for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement account with matching contributions
- Strong professional growth opportunities (we encourage and invest in our employees involvement in the communities of our field)
- Excellent office and location, just a few blocks north of downtown Denver
- Opportunity to directly impact the culture and process
- Full health care for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid conference attendance (national and international)
- 401K with company match
- Free food, stocked beer fridge
- Powder days (and other company outings)
Interested? Here's how to apply:
Email us your portfolio, resume, references, and whatever else you think we should see at work[at]atendesigngroup.com.