User Experience Strategist
Nikki holds a master’s degree in user experience design (UXD) from Kent State University. She came to UXD from a career in advertising and marketing where she helped deliver successful digital ad campaigns for well-known companies like Fujifilm, ABC, and Turner Broadcasting. Her passion for converting ideas and goals into concrete deliverables and helping organizations tell their story has made the transition to UXD natural and rewarding.
Originally from New York, Nikki moved to Denver to join the Aten team and to pursue her passion for user experience amongst the beautiful mountains of Colorado. When she’s not working, Nikki can be found hiking, camping, or traveling.
- Card Sorting: Three things I've learned in the field
- Wireframing for the Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine
- The 5 Lessons I Learned Switching to a UX Career
- Enhance Your Collaborative Sketching Techniques with UX Wireframe Cards
- Using Synchronization to Improve Content Authoring