Aten is always looking for good opportunities to contribute useful code around the open source software we use. Here are some opportunities we've found recently.
- Config in Code (CINC) — A few of us made Drupal configuration faster and easier.
- Normalized Migrate — A few of us made Drupal migrations simpler.
- FormUI — Rob made Drupal forms easier.
- Context List — Rob made viewing Drupal Context configurations faster.
- Drush Modulesmith — Rob made generating simple modules faster.
- Drush Typeinfo — Rob made it possible to get entity bundle and field info from the command line.
Updates to Existing Projects
- View Mode Page — Rob managed the issue queue.
- Node Embed — A few of us managed the issue queue.
- @font-your-face — Scott managed the issue queue.
- OpenAid — Several of us worked on a new design and managed the issue queue.
- Groups.drupal.org — Scott continued work on the Community Tools Leadership Team, as section owner for Groups.
- DrupalCamp Colorado — Several of us helped design and build the recently-launched camp site. Come meet us at the camp.
Take a look at the open source projects we're working on, and get involved! All of these projects are happening in the linked open collaboration spaces, so it's easy to see what's happening. But if you'd like a guide to getting plugged in, get in touch.