Aten Design Group is seeking skilled Drupal developers to join our team in Denver, Colorado.
Founded in 2000, Aten Design Group is a web strategy, design, and development company serving a broad range of clients making positive impact on societies around the world. We work on complex communications and data projects for organizations like USAID, the United Nations Development Programme, Johns Hopkins University, the Smithsonian Institution, the Poynter Institute, and many others.
We are dedicated to creating meaningful user experiences, rooted in powerful open-source solutions, especially Drupal.
About the Position
You will be working on our agile development team, responsible for collaborating with a wide range of clients to tackle an equally broad backlog of user-stories. The position requires clear, frequent communication -- both internally and with clients -- and the ability to quickly solve a variety of technical problems daily. Organization and focus are important.
Compensation and Benefits
We think we have one of the best workplaces on the planet. Here’s why:
- Competitive salaries, commensurate with experience
- Flexible, generous vacation policy
- Aggressive, performance-based bonus plan
- 3% matching 401K
- Health, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependants
- Paid conference attendance -- both in the US and abroad
- Ping pong and foosball tables
- Free food (breakfast Monday, lunch Friday, snacks, coffee and beer all week)
- Gym access
- Open, collaborative office in a remodeled industrial space near downtown
- Company outings quarterly
Aten Design Group is an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, email work [at] atendesigngroup.com