Carefully scoped, fixed-fee projects have been our central focus since we started. Projects typically include research, content strategy, IA, design, development, quality assurance, and devops.
Our dedicated, high-availability support team manages growth throughout the full life-cycle of projects. We build and support platforms, not just websites. Support contracts are flexible and hourly.
We provide white-glove service for completely managed hosting solutions. From initial migration and configuration, to tuning, to ongoing performance monitoring, we handle all aspects of hosting.
- Justin Toupin CEO, Partner
- Jon Clark Vice President of Business Development, Partner
- Ken Woodworth Vice President of Design, Partner
- Scott Reynen Vice President of Technology
- Matthew Saunders Vice President of Project Management
- Joel Steidl Lead Architect
- Eric Toupin Team Lead, Support Services
- Rob Ballou Developer
- John Ferris Lead Front-end Developer
- Lydia Toupin Studio Manager
- Clayton Dewey Site Builder
- Garrett Dawson Front-end Developer
- Ryan Kois Developer
- Karyn Cassio Developer
- John Erhardt Developer
- Joe Crespo Developer
- Chris Coughlan Information Architect
- Nina McHale Developer
- Erin Holloway Senior Designer
- Roxy Koranda Designer
- Matt Webb Front-end Developer
We firmly believe in supporting the communities we participate in. Here are a few of the ways we’ve been involved over the years:
- Sponsored numerous Drupal conferences and camps.
- Hosted parties and other local events.
- Helped organize Refresh Rochester.
- Spoken at events internationally.
- Donated design and programming.
- Helped organize design and development events.
- Contributed and supported code to the Drupal project.
- Offered Drupal support.
- Threw an amazing funeral for IE6.