Carefully scoped, fixed-fee projects have been our central focus since we started. Projects typically include research, content strategy, IA, design, development, quality assurance, and devops.
Our dedicated, high-availability support team manages growth throughout the full life-cycle of projects. We build and support platforms, not just websites. Support contracts are flexible and hourly.
We provide white-glove service for completely managed hosting solutions. From initial migration and configuration, to tuning, to ongoing performance monitoring, we handle all aspects of hosting.
We're hiring! See a list of open positions.
- Justin Toupin CEO, Partner
- Jon Clark Vice President of Business Development, Partner
- Ken Woodworth Vice President of Design, Partner
- Scott Reynen Vice President of Technology
- Matthew Saunders Vice President of Project Management
- Joel Steidl Lead Architect
- Rob Ballou Senior Developer
- John Ferris Lead Front-end Developer
- Lydia Toupin Studio Manager
- Clayton Dewey Site Builder
- John Erhardt Developer
- Joe Crespo Technical Accounts Manager
- Chris Coughlan Information Architect
- Erin Holloway Senior Designer
- Roxy Koranda Designer
- Talon Poole Developer
- Sandra Chung Technical Accounts Manager
- Josh Miller Front-end Developer
Open Source Contributions
We support open source projects in just about every possible, including:
- Contributed dozens of Drupal modules
- Written hundreds of patches, both for Drupal core and contributed Drupal modules
- Spoken internationally at numerous technology conferences
- Sponsored local, national and international open source conferences — from DrupalCons and Camps to local Drupal meetups
- Organized events from DrupalCamp Colorado and DrupalCon Denver to Refresh Rochester and local technology meetups
- Co-maintain various Drupal projects, including Drupal Groups and OpenAid