One of the primary goals of the new CPR.org website was creating a great, seamless media experience. Part of this was the creation of a persistent audio player that worked on as many modern browsers and devices as possible. Creating this experience, though, was a bit of a process. The audio landscape is pretty scattered when you take a close look at HTML5 audio support and Flash support. So the first thing up was finding a library that let us use both types of audio to reach a wider audience.
When building an event management application recently, we ran into a number of time zone related issues. For example: two logged in users could see different times for the same event. Here's how we fixed it (and all the other annoying bugs we found along the way).
Recently, I ran into an issue migrating Paragraph Entities (Entity Reference Revisions) that had a few open core bugs and it ended up being really simple to solve within
prepareRowin the source plugin. It will be nice when the migration_lookup plugin can properly handle this use case, but it’s a good thing to understand how prepareRow can provide flexibility.