DrupalCon Austin 2014
DrupalCon Austin is only days away. It runs June 2-6 at the Austin Convention Center. This year's official North American Drupal conference brings together thousands of users and contributors to the open source project, and attracts evaluators and folks that are simply interested in learning more. The schedule is packed with quality content from leaders in the Drupal space, including Drupal's founder and project lead, Dries Buytaert.
We are excited to be a part of the fantastic content at DrupalCon Austin.
- Matthew Saunders will present Making the Case for Drupal in Higher Ed at the Higher Ed Summit on Monday
- John Ferris will present Layout Design Patterns in the Frontend track on Wednesday at 2:15 PM in room 17
- Clayton Dewey will present Websites for the Middle Child: How OpenAid is Helping Mid-sized Non-profits in the Case Studies track on Wednesday at 5:00 PM in room 17
- Ken Woodworth will present Let's Get Uncomfortable: Embracing Fear and Risk As Parts of the UX Process in the User Experience Design track on Thursday at 2:15 PM in room 18
- Justin Toupin will present Build Your NGO Website with OpenAid as a lightning talk on Thursday at 2:15 PM in room 11
Aten is proud to be involved in many other ways. We've helped select content as track chairs and we're sponsoring the Higher Ed Summit as well as the Con.
Are you going to DrupalCon too? You should come say hello at booth 307! We'd love to hear about what you're doing with Drupal. While you're at the booth, pick up this year's Austin-themed Aten sketchbook.
Did I mention we're hiring developers?